Checkout Helper is the perfect app for the entrepreneur on the move! Quickly and easily add item prices and the app automatically calculates the subtotal and total with shipping and tax.
• Added internationalization for currency in your own country!
• Fixed display of tax rates with 3 decimal places (i.e. 8.375%).
Checkout Helper is the perfect app for the entrepreneur on the move! Quickly and easily add item prices and the app automatically calculates the subtotal and total with shipping and tax. Then quickly clear all the prices to ring up another customer!
—– Featured on the front page of Apple’s Business section “What’s Hot” Apps! —–
Checkout Helper helps you focus on building relationships with your customers instead of doing math at your parties.
Shipping and tax are completely customizable for your business needs!
• Flat Rate Shipping
• Percentage Shipping – Supports minimum and maximum shipping fee for percentage-based shipping
• Subtotal discount using the blue “Disc” button.
• Single item discounts by tapping a price after it has been added to the list!
• Quickly enter whole dollars with the “.00″ button or enter a number like 1275 and hit the “Add” button for $12.75
• Reporting and report summaries that you can email!
• Name and duplicate or restore previous transactions!
This app is designed for Direct Sales, but it will also work for just about anyone who needs to add multiple items to an order and calculate sales tax & shipping. Turn off shipping for use at food trucks, flea markets, farmers’ markets, and more!
This app is perfect for you if you sell Premier Designs, Thirty-One Gifts, Mary Kay, Tupperware, Avon, Cookie Lee, Silpada, Visalus, Lia Sophia, Melaleuca, Stella & Dot, Close to My Heart, MonaVie, PartyLite, Home Interiors, etc. Calculating customers’ totals on the run has never been easier!
Made FOR direct sales by someone IN direct sales!
*A note on shipping options: Currently, shipping options are fixed rate or percentage of total (or a combination of both). Tiered shipping is not available yet.